First, I will say that I'm going to the famer's market one more time and I am trying to enjoy the end of summer. I haven't had fresh corn on the cob yet so that's a must do. I think I'm going to make corn salsa this weekend. My flip flop wreath gets to hang on the door for another 2 weeks. There's also the library book sale coming up, so I'm not quite done with August.
But I'm already getting down with fall vibes. I mean, if people have started decorating for Halloween, I can surely get out my candles. I'm switching out my bedding for a change as well. It's not for warmth, because I still don't need that, but its a nice change anyway. I'll wait for September before I get the fall decor out. It's like 3 things. LOL
Besides the candles, I have started putting on the fall vibes when I put on ambient sounds in the background. I've made a list of books that would be fun to read in the coming months. I'm thinking about soup. There's a summer corn chowder recipe I want to make for the first soup of the season and then I've got a list of my favorites. I love soup and all the different flavors you can make. It's both tasty and comforting and can be very healthy. Since I'm not eating butter right now, I don't know that I'm going to be making much bread, but maybe I can find a substitute that I like.
It will come and I'll be ready when it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment