I had a really great time on my vacation to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and P.E.I. The people were great and the views were amazing. I'm not really in the mood to put down anything in depth so this will suffice for now.
Back home and it's hot! We are almost to the "BER" months and I'm hanging in there. I am so looking forward to shorter days and cool temps.
![]() |
| Anne of Green Gables musical |
![]() |
| As the sign says, the house LMM was born in. |
![]() |
| Confederation Bridge, PEI |
![]() |
| Field of flowers |
![]() |
| Somewhere on the Bay of Fundy |
![]() |
| Caves on the Bay of Fundy |
![]() |
| Ferry in the fog |
![]() |
| Lunenburg |
![]() |
| Peggy's Cove |









No comments:
Post a Comment