Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Reminder

Yesterday, I went to Target and stocked up on a few things and bought some new hangers because I was out. Then this morning, I got the urge to clean out my closet and then I had all the hangers I needed. I will use everything I bought yesterday (tissue, qtips, toothpaste etc.) but now I have a lot of extra hangers. LOL this always happens to me. So this is my reminder to be more careful about what I’m buying and how I’m spending my money. To check my pantry for ingredients before I buy more, that sort of thing. I just got to the point where my checking account has a little extra in it and I want to keep it that way. 

I don’t need more stuff! If I come across things I think I want, I can put them on my Christmas list. I don’t need to impulse buy anything! I have lots of things already at home that I can do: blankets to make, crafts to finish, embroidery, puzzles, books to read, playing the piano, etc. Then there’s cleaning and exercise. My house is already filled with plenty of things to keep me occupied for many months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment