Pages

Monday, September 1, 2025

And Now, September

Yay! It's finally September and my favorite 4 months of the year are upon us. I know it's still hot but most of this week should be in the 80s and barely hit 90. Finger's crossed yucky heat is gone. 

My plans for Labor Day fell apart and I'm ok with that. I'm doing some things around the house, taking care of my plants, little things. I might go to a movie with the twins this afternoon. It will just be a relaxing day. 

I'll be getting out my fall bedspread and switching to fall scents in my wax warmer and then waiting until the official autumn equinox before I try and get cozy and in hibernation mode. Some of the leaves are already changing because we haven't had enough water, so I don't feel bad getting into fall mode starting today.  

We went to the farmer's market on Saturday and I've been eating fresh watermelon, berries and have a bunch more peaches in the fridge. And a neighbor gave me a little jar of fresh salsa and I've been eating that on taco salad. While I don't want to grow a garden myself, it's really nice to live in a place where I can easily get fresh fruit and vegetables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment