Saturday I slept in and couldn't decide if I wanted to go back to the big parade. Then my sister told me she had bought a dozen donuts and got one for me. I couldn't pass that up ha ha. I stopped by their house and got a ride with my oldest nephew and we were late to the parade, so we didn't get to see my niece with the high school but that's ok. Also, seeing only part of the parade is not a bad thing, in my opinion. Then my sister and I went to the quilt show at the USU extension. It was fun to see all the different quilts. Not a talent I have, or truly want to have. I'll stick with embroidery.
So yeah, it was fun. When I got home I did laundry. I also switched out my bedding for the fall bedspread and sheets. Peach days is kind of the last summer thing we do and now I'm most definitely ready for cooler temps and darker evenings. My brother gave me some more fresh peaches and now I need to freeze them so they don't go bad. That will be my evening activity, maybe tomorrow night. I'll eat a few more fresh ones and then freeze the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment