So ever since my vacation I have pretty much had vacation hair. I mean, you plan to when you are on vacation. I don't ever take my "normal" things to do my hair on vacation. It's basically wash and go. When I had to quarantine for 2 weeks after I got back, there was no reason to do anything with my hair. And I've been doing nothing with it ever since. It feels kind of good and I am thinking I may keep doing it. My hair is naturally wavy and rather than blowing it dry, I've been drying my bangs so I can get them to fall the right way (and sometimes still using the flat iron) and maybe the top of my head a bit. And I'm spraying on a little leave in conditioner or wavy styling product and letting it go. They gray has definitely shown up and I'm not even bothering to cover it up either. Before, I was covering all the little gray spots as I waited for my next hair appointment. It's kind of freeing, really. I'm thinking I'm still going to get it colored when I go back to the hair salon because I like the color. I'm just not going to stress about it as it grows out. I rather like the low maintenance hair style (let's face it, I wasn't actually high maintenance before) so yeah, I think I may keep it.
As for other things that make me happy, I started following some historic and old homes people on Instagram. I love old houses. Then I read a book with a cat in it and started thinking about cats and houses. LOL - if this virus doesn't stop soon I may do something drastic. I do not need an old house, and I definitely do not need a cat.
It was my sister-in-law's birthday last week so we gave her a "heart attack". My other sister and niece did the banner and a few hearts and I did more hearts and wrote some messages on them. Then I drove to their house at 6:00 am and stuck them to the windows and doors. It was kind of fun and she was definitely surprised.

No comments:
Post a Comment