I already planned to take today off for a 4 day weekend. This was the weekend I was supposed to go to Cedar City. I have tickets waiting for me at the box office. I needed one more day to get over this. I’m over the sore throat and chills, but my sinuses are still a mess and my head still hurts a bit. There’s just no way I can comfortably do that 4 hour drive by myself. And let’s face it: I have no desire to sit in a theater feeling like this. And I want to be in my own bed with my own things when I don’t feel good. The hotel was paid for with miles so it doesn’t feel like such a waste. But there goes almost 200 dollars down the drain. I don’t have another weekend to go and one of the shows closes tonight anyway. I know I’m grumpy and I just plain don’t feel good, but I waste so much damn money sometimes. I know this one really can’t be helped. I didn’t try to get sick. I’m just….not happy about the whole situation.
So today, I’m going to sit here and wallow in misery and hopefully take a nap, because I didn’t get much sleep last night. Hopefully, I’ll feel better tomorrow and maybe I can figure out something to do that will make this weekend not feel like a complete waste. Something free. I’ve wasted enough money for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment