Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn Days are Here Again

Woo Hoo! It’s officially autumn! The weather has been so perfect lately that I really don’t want it to change yet. But I’ve been getting antsy for fall weather to get here. I see the leaves starting to change colors and I’ve needed a slightly warmer blanket at night.

I’ve already got plans for how I’m going to hibernate through the fall/winter season. There are a couple tv shows I want to catch up on, books to read (of course), and baking to do. I’ve been looking for soup recipes to try and this year I think I’m going to try making my own hot chocolate just to see how it compares.  I think I’ll also work on finishing a couple crafty projects I have laying around. Really, this is my favorite time of year and I’m so happy it’s here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment