My favorite food blogger posted a recipe for summer corn chowder using fresh corn and since I’m impatiently waiting for soup weather, I decided to make it. The forecast is calling for rain over the next few days. That’s cooler weather, at least? The soup was delicious and now I have a bunch of soup in my freezer. I do love to make and eat soup. And I also want more corn just to eat. I will probably be making another trip to the stand on the side of the road.
Also, my face is killing me. I don’t want to go back to the same endodontist, but I think I might find a different one for a second opinion. I’ve talked to my regular doctor and he gave me an antibiotic to see if we could get rid of a sinus infection, but it’s not getting rid of anything. It goes in waves and I’m ok until the really intense pain and then I just sit there until it leaves and then I feel kind of yucky but better. I can’t live like this though. I have plans for the rest of the year and they don’t involve lying on my couch in pain over something that might be a relatively simple fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment