Pages

Friday, January 14, 2022

January Blues

Well, covid has certainly hit my family. My sister and her 2 year old and my brother's entire family are sick with it. That means that my mom and I are the only households to escape it, thus far. I'm just resigned to getting sick at this point. I got my vaccine booster shot a few weeks ago and wear a mask except for at work, where I pretty much stay in my office, but I don't think I can stop it. With the numbers as high as they are, I'm back to home church for awhile. I started working from home this week as soon as my family started getting sick. I'm going to the grocery store bright and early tomorrow morning to get some things for my brother and sister while they are stuck at home. It's all I can do. 

I'm tired, tired, tired of it. 

I don't actually have January blues, but I definitely have pandemic fatigue.

I've been reading some good books. So there is that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment