Happy New Year, I guess. I didn’t do anything for new year’s and as an introvert I find that completely acceptable. Of course the news has been filled with dire covid warnings for parties and people are mad. I’m avoiding the news for another 2 days. I’d rather be home anyway.
This morning I’m feeling hopefully optimistic about the new year. Last night going to bed, I was not. I still feel like I desperately need something to look forward to this year. I don’t know what that will be yet, but I’m going to come up with something.
I’m going to spend this day staying home and doing a few things around the house, maybe another puzzle. I can’t spend any money. My paycheck frequency is changing from weekly to bi-weekly and I don’t know how to handle it. LOL the money is the same but I have to change a little bit about the way I budget it for my bills. So I’m planning on building up a little bit extra in my checking account just in case. So no shopping for me. I don’t need groceries, gas, or anything else online or at a store.
The sun is shining and the snow is bright white outside. Bring on 2022.
No comments:
Post a Comment