Pages

Friday, February 4, 2022

New Glasses

So you know when the eye doctor says the good news is that you don’t have mites, there’s going to be some bad news. Lack of mites is my good news?! LOL I already knew it was bad news because I’ve lived with my dry eyes for a while now. They were feeling ok so I hadn’t been back to the doctor in a while but it turns out they really weren’t doing ok. So I opted for the less invasive, more expensive treatment in hopes that it works quickly and well. My boss might think it strange to have so many eye doctor appointments on my calendar. Fingers crossed that it helps. I’m managing, but some days are bad.

 

The actual good news is that I’m adjusting to a progressive bifocal lens and the world is much sharper again, at least when I’m looking through the correct spot in my glasses. I have a straight reading lens being ordered too because I can’t tip my head back all day at work to read. So now I’m a person who carries around 2 pairs of glasses. I’m going to need a bigger purse. Good thing it’s birthday shopping month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment