I voted early by mail (or more accurately - the library drop box) so I didn't have to worry about voting yesterday. I just checked that my vote had been received and counted and then let it go. Last night I did a puzzle as I listened to some podcasts about my favorite web comic. I waited until this afternoon to look at the news and was doing fine until I looked at one too many election articles and my anxiety spiked.
So I'm checking out of social media, news, and other distractions and doing more self care stuff tonight.
I decided on a whim that my library needed some lights and then I realized I don't ever read in the dark so I won't see them that often. Oh well.. it still makes me happy.
And a couple days ago, I got some sunshine in. It was so nice I decided to get some more today. We should have a few more days of sunshine before a storm moves in. I'm ready for cozy reading weather, but I'm not going to complain about a warm afternoon and crunchy leaves.




No comments:
Post a Comment