Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Give Thanks

It’s only Wednesday, and I’m so happy I decided to take this week off work, even though I was afraid it would be too much home time with the pandemic. It has been so nice to relax and just not worry about work. 

Here’s my thankful list for today:

I chased 1 year old twins around my house last night for a few minutes while my sister when to Home Depot. I can’t baby proof my home completely (especially with a Christmas tree up) and they were fun and so stinking cute.

The sun was shining and I turned the radio up as I drove home from a hair appointment yesterday. I love singing to the radio in my car. 

Even if it’s just 9 of us, we are getting together to eat tomorrow. I’m grateful we’ve all been well so far. 

I bought a pink fleece poncho earlier this year and it is without a doubt one of my greatest purchases. It’s the best thing for reading. 

My poor little car is still running well. I’ve been thinking of getting a new one, but then I hold off. That car and I have been through many years and many miles together. 

I’m making grandmas’s rolls today. I made the dough last night. I love that we have that as a tradition and that I’ve been able to pick it up. I make them at other times during the year, but they are so special at Thanksgiving. 

My mom and I went to the nursery that sells 1000’s of poinsettias and I bought 4 this year. I just couldn’t decide on a color. They are so beautiful. 

Aunt Jenny has 2 little tiny buds on her this year. That particular Christmas cactus doesn’t usually bloom until after Christmas, but maybe I’ll get some flowers early this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment