I am loving the weather. It's been mostly warm with cool nights and then this morning it was nice and almost cold! I've been out a little bit and drove through a canyon and saw the leaves changing. It's getting cool enough they are changing at my house now. Truly, I love this month.
I'm having some of my nieces and nephews sleep over tonight. We can't really go anywhere so I got my house "kid-proofed" for our rousing game of hide and seek in the dark. It's still funny to me that they love it so much. My house doesn't have that many great spots to hide in. Then we usually have treats of some kind while we watch movies before bed. I created a treasure hunt for them to find some candy and popcorn. Hopefully, the younger ones will think it's fun.
After I get them home tomorrow, I will have the afternoon to clean and restore my house to it's normal place and enjoy the piece and quiet. It supposed to get cold (possible mountain snow!) on Sunday and I am planning to make homemade broccoli cheddar soup with bread bowls. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment