Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Merry Christmas

Ah, the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. So they say. I didn't have the motivation to get out the regular sized tree this year, so I went with the small one. My niece decorated it for me. It's not like I was at home to need a bigger one.


I made a conscious effort to do some #lighttheworld things this year (although I made up my own, not the ones from the church prompts) and I feel pretty good that I did them, so there is that.

I spent Christmas Eve with my family and it was chaotic and then I went home to my quiet house. On Christmas day I went back to my mom's house and we did a puzzle.


It was a good day but feels like another holiday that comes and goes. Which it kind of is.

No comments:

Post a Comment