Sunday, October 4, 2015

Quick Trip to Oregon

I love the Oregon coast. It’s truly one of my favorite places. I love how you can feel like you’re in the mountains and at the beach almost at the same time.


Near Devil's Churn

Cape Foulweather

Cape Foulweather


My parents rented a house just south of Waldport and I decided they couldn’t let that second bedroom go to waste so I flew up on Sunday and spent a few days there with them. It was great weather. The wind came up on the beach a little bit and I wished I had taken my ear muffs (or that great alpaca wool hat I bought in Peru) because they got cold, but other than that it was perfect. Seriously, waking up and taking a walk on the beach every morning is the best feeling. We did a little shopping, went to the cheese factory in Tillamook, walked on the beach, and just generally relaxed and had a good time.
View from the house

If I was ever going to own a vacation house, it would be somewhere along the Oregon coast. A girl can dream….
 
Seal Rock




No comments:

Post a Comment