Grrrr, I’m so annoyed. Mostly with myself. Over the past 2 months I’ve had terrible pain in my teeth, jaw and side of my head. The only reason I chose to go to the dentist is because I wasn’t sick and didn’t have any sinus problems. And I don’t have allergies. They told me I probably needed a root canal and gave me a referral and then gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and said that would help with the pain in the meantime. And it did help. So yesterday when I went to the endodontist he said my tooth is fine. It’s not abscessed and I didn’t need a root canal. He also said if it was the tooth, then the antibiotic wouldn’t actually help. Which is fine. I didn’t want a root canal. But I have a hard time believing it’s only sinus when I have no other issues. And I still have a dull ache over that tooth. Ha ha I’m trying to let it go but I’m annoyed. I’ve decided this is just the next thing to ache in my ever more weird/changing peri-menopausal body.
To top it off, we had a major issue come up at work and I didn’t check back in after my appointment and crap really blew up. So I also didn’t know about a 6:30 am meeting and didn’t join. They have probably left me alone thinking I don’t feel well and I just didn’t want to jump into the middle of things that I don’t really know how to fix anyway. So I feel a little bit guilty. I mean my boss has been working on her vacation. And I feel a lot like I don’t care.
Yep, I think I’m back in the being depressed and not caring about life cycle. At least in regards to work. I’m still doing stuff during my non-work life. And the family stuff I’m doing because I want to. The church stuff I’m doing because I said I would and can’t wait for it to be over. LOL yeah I’m kind of a mess.
It’s been raining today though and I’m at home. I got to go eat school lunch with the twins and the rain has been good for my soul. My sister and I walked to the school with umbrellas and it was wonderful. So I’m going to let go of the annoyance and guilt and enjoy the rest of this perfectly wonderful rainy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment