Pages

Monday, April 7, 2025

Conference Weekend

It was a really nice weekend. I got out on Saturday for a bit with my niece and a few nephews. We went to the reptile expo and then to lunch. 

Then on Sunday I stayed home and listened to general conference and cooked. I've filled back up my freezer with leftovers for other meals. I also made cheesy no-knead peasant bread. I cooked it in a loaf pan because it's easier to cut. It is so delicious. I might have cut off both ends and eaten them first while it was still warm out of the oven. 

 


I'm going through a period where I don't really love my job. It's fine and I know it won't last forever, feeling this way. And I'm grateful to have a steady job that pays me well. Even when I do love my job, there are pieces that aren't my favorite. I'm just doing of lot of those pieces right now. It makes Mondays worse though. LOL I'm taking a little bit of time off on Wednesday afternoon and I'm going to recharge. Go for a walk and wash my car. Maybe head to the bookstore. 

And after listening to conference, I think... ha  ha no, I know.. I've let my oil run out, my lamp is too low... I don't know all the metaphors. I need to do something about that as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment