Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2024

Foggy Night

It’s pretty foggy (or should I say misty?) out there. We actually have a fog warning for low visibility. The past 2 days driving into work in the morning were very foggy driving by Willard Bay. I do have to admit I don’t love to drive in it. But tonight I went outside and just stood there so soak it in, in the dark. My neighborhood is quiet and while it’s not super thick here, it’s just enough to be a cozy winter night. I really wish we would get some snow or even rain. We need the water.  

I’ve one Christmas present left to buy. And I bought myself some stuff and some of it is even under the tree. I figured I needed something to look forward to. I also decided to get myself a stack of books with my bonus. Books that I either wanted or have read and loved and want to own. There are 2 more books I’m debating buying. Then I need to be done. 

I also signed myself up for another trip next year. This time it will be in December and I’ll be going to some Christmas markets in counties I’ve never been to. I was debating but then I saw the trip was almost full so I hurried and signed up. I definitely want to go. One of the countries is Luxembourg, which I’ve never truly considered but now think it will be so much fun. This tour also has some chocolate making on the agenda. 

So I have things to look forward to next year. For now I’m going to just enjoy this foggy night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment