Thursday, October 31, 2024
Happy Halloween
It's kind of gloomy and cold outside so it's kind of a great day for Halloween. It's not my favorite holiday, but I don't mind it. I stay away from the scary parts and have fun with the cozy parts. I think tonight I'm going to bake something with pumpkin while I read and watch old movies. I don't get tons of trick or treaters but I do get some and I don't mind giving out candy either. I have a pumpkin on my t-shirt and come candy corn earrings in and that's as dressed up as I ever get. We carved pumpkins the other night. Mine is the skeleton in jail. I kept it simple this year. LOL I'm ready for the cozy part of fall and so happy that it's finally here.
Labels:
holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment