Some parts of the country are having terrible heat and we are in the 80s. It’s been so nice. This is the type of summer that I won’t complain about. The other day I remembered that I haven’t seen mom all summer and it hit me again she’s gone. It will be 5 months on the 14th. It’s been a lifetime and just a few days ago all at once. The probate debt period is over after tomorrow. Not much left to do and the estate will be completely settled.
My “buy less stuff this year” mandate has taken a nosedive over the past 2 weeks. I don’t know what happened but I got into a mood and I wanted a few things and bought them. And I went to a bookstore and bought a few books. I have no excuses but I have made myself purge some stuff in closets and so I’m working on another pile to donate. I also threw away some old stuff that isn’t in good shape and can’t be donated. Still, I need to rein it in. I don’t need more stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment