Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Birthday Shopping Month 2024 Edition

Well, so far I was doing ok with the not spending money thing. I made it through January. Kind of. I went on a Georgette Heyer used book buying spree and ended up with 5 books.

But now it's birthday shopping month and I bought myself some presents already. 😇  I got myself 2 different 3-month subscription boxes. The first one is a "pamper yourself" type of book box and the other is body care/scent. Both things I love. I have a small list of things I'm out of cosmetic-wise that I'll be buying. And I will be going on a book browsing trip near my actual birthday. I've already pre-ordered the 2 books out this month that are must buys. So we'll see what happens with the book browsing. I'm sure I'll find something, but I'm trying to call that good. I'm still in the mood to not have a bunch of crap in my house and have another pile of things to donate. I'll make that a month goal as well, to get it out of my house. 

I also booked a mini vacation to San Diego in March, but that is up in the air now. My mom wanted to go and since she is not feeling well, I think we may be pushing that one out a little bit. Maybe we can go for her birthday this fall. We are waiting to see what the doctor says later today. I think I've pretty much decided that even if we don't go, I'm still taking the days off. 😊 I have plenty of vacation and it's already in my head that I won't be working. 

Life is good and hectic and fast and slow and just life. I'm happy to complete another rotation LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment