Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Merry Christmas - Late

I had a nice Christmas. It was very low key and spent with my family. We did our dinner and gift exchange on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day I went to my mom’s house and we made French toast for breakfast and panini’s for lunch and put puzzles together. Then I went home and took a nap. I also took today off work and my nephew came over and we went to a couple book stores. Then, I took down my Christmas tree and decorations. It had been up for over a month so I figured it was ok. I left out a couple things that are more winter than Christmas.


It’s been a nice holiday. As we close out the year, I will be working from home a couple days and spending my evenings possibly cleaning out some spots in my house. I’m ready to close out the year quietly and start the new one a little lighter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment