Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Eyes, Part III

So….I had my 3rd eye appointment today. This one only took about 40 minutes so I think we went through everything faster, which is nice. It is still really weird. I think the numbing drops didn’t get quite where they needed to because I felt the eye cap/covers a bit more. I am fine with the face zapping on all parts except around my mouth and forehead. Those areas are more sensitive, I guess so they hurt the worst. The doctor was also able to squeeze some more oil out afterwards. I had mentioned that they were super irritated after the 2nd appointment so he put in more eye drops at the end to help me recover. Right now my eyes are irritated again, but not so much I can’t handle it. 

I had one really great day last week and then the days I work at home are usually pretty decent. I really, really hope this works. It’s supposed to be a gradual improvement but I would love to have some more good days. More good days than bad days would be really nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment