So I survived my second eye treatment. Leading up to it, I wasn't sure if knowing what was going to happen was good or bad. I had a bit of anxiety and made sure to get some exercise beforehand (you aren't supposed to exercise after because you don't want blood rushing to your face).
The treatment was still strange. The light zapping my face still burned and trying to get my glands to express oil was still uncomfortable but it is still definitely do-able. Because they didn't have to explain every little thing to me this time, the appointment overall took a little less time and after it was over I felt less exhausted than the first time. And I feel like I can definitely survive the next 2 appointments.
There is some good news that the doctor was able to get oil out of both eyes this time. Not much, and it's a terrible consistency so it's really not that great. But I'll take it. My eyes were super irritated the rest of the day and part of the next but I got over that too. Fingers still crossed that this helps me.
And in other good news my new succulent survived shipping this time and I have it planted in it's little pot. It still looks a bit sad but that will change as it adjusts.
No comments:
Post a Comment