Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Days Go By


Another crazy month almost over. I’m pretty sure a couple of positive things did happen but now I can’t think of what they are. My phone is no help either. Whatever it was, it wasn’t picture worthy.

I did apply for a new job. That’s a little bit noteworthy since it’s been 17 years since I last applied for a job. Same company, but I’d be working for someone else and doing a little traveling if the pandemic ever gets over. I had 3 interviews last Friday. I felt like I did my best in them and would only change 1 or 2 small things. It was a bit of work to prep for them and keep up the energy during them. Now that it’s over, I will not be upset if I don’t get the job and if I do get it, I will wonder what I’m doing to myself. But it would be a change and I am starting to feel like I desperately need one in my work life.

And other than that, evidently I’ll be having some kids sleep over at my house Friday night so I’m trying to gear up for that. I have a feeling it will be a long, long night. I’m tired just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment