Saturday, August 23, 2014

I love rainy Saturdays

I spent the week in Charlotte, NC for work. I had a couple days of meetings and then because of when my flight out left, I did a little shopping and just enjoyed the afternoon. Now I'm home and it's a rainy, thunderstormy afternoon. And I love it.

I'm actually sitting in my spare bedroom where my bookcases are and I'm going through my books. I went to the library book sale this morning and picked up a few good finds. But I think it's time to purge again. Usually a purge will take me a couple hours because I find books I forgot I had or hadn't thought of in a while and I end up skimming to my favorite parts. So yeah, I'm basically reading bits and pieces of many books and I love it. It's an absolutely perfect way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment