Friday, April 4, 2014

Hiking

So I've seen some interesting things while out hiking with my sister. This was on Birdsong Trail. There was another half buried Bug up above it, but it looked like someone had been using it for shelter so I didn't get too close.


I do have to admit it's been kind of fun to get out on some of the trails above Ogden. Since I've lived there for over 10 years now, it's a little too bad I haven't used them more. We see bikers, hikers, trail runners, families...all kinds of people. I would definitely like to go back to Birdsong when the trees have leaves. In fact, I just need to do more hiking in general. I still don't really love it, but it is definitely easier to go distances when there is something to look at or just being outdoors. I can't imagine doing that on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment