Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Liftoff!

I really have no idea what I am doing but a blog seemed to be the thing to do.  I'm supposed to be studying for my PHR exam and instead I'm setting up a blog. Starting tomorrow, I'm not allowed to get online until I've studied.

I'm a little freaked out about this exam and I probably shouldn't be, at least not yet. I've got 2 months. But I know it will fly by.  PHR stands for Professional in Human Resources. It's a certification that will allow me to put PHR behind my name. Why am I doing this? My boss forwarded an email about it to me and it was an impulse. I've got to start controlling my impulses. Actually, I wanted to take this exam after I got my bachelor's degree and then just never did. This time I'm doing it. It's paid for and scheduled. On May 8th around noon I will either be crying for joy or misery. I'm hoping with a lot of hard work, it will be joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment