Ug. Navigating life without your parents is sometimes challenging. It’s not that we can’t do it, but it’s an added complexity and the grief is still there as well. It’s got me a little weepy today. Just another low spot in the roller coaster. I’ll get through it.
I’m also struggling after being gone all weekend. It was fun, but I didn’t have that time to re-group from the week. I’ll get through that as well. Just need to get some time in to focus and plan some things out. That always helps me.
Then to top it off, it’s June 24 and I have read 2 books this month. Two! That’s so unusual for me. It’s just been a busy month, I guess. There’s so much that I need to start doing, or stop doing. I just need a few minutes to think and plan and organize. That will also make me feel better. Then I should pull the weeds in my flower bed and when that’s done I should start a new book. :)
On the bright side, one month of hot summer is almost over. Only 2 more to go and I still have fun things planned. There are definitely little joys to be found along the hard times.

No comments:
Post a Comment