Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2025

January Blah

This is the time of year where people start getting sick and tired of winter. I feel like we haven’t really had winter since any snow we got was gone the next day. Today the wind has just blown and blown. Wind is the one thing I really don’t care for. I did get out and got my grocery shopping and other errands done. But basically I have felt Blah all day. I’m in between books and don’t want to go shopping. It’s not even the money: I don’t want more stuff in my house. 

So I guess I’ll fall back on the same old and do a puzzle, watch a movie, read a book, drink some cocoa. I mean, I’ve even already exercised today so I can’t even tell myself I should be doing that. Maybe the tv will drown out some of the wind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment