So all my summer fun is over. And to be sure, I am very much looking forward to fall, even though I’m a bit unsure about the holidays this year. But last week was very unproductive and I was definitely calling myself lazy. But I consoled myself that I was still getting up for work. And then today happened. I was almost 30 minutes late for work because I didn’t want to get out of bed. I mean, sure I could have worked from home. But I wanted to be in the office for the work I had to do and that was what I had planned on.
I’m pretty sure I’m just dealing with grief or depression
caused by grief. I’m just feeling kind of sad. I don’t feel like it’s bad
enough to have to get help yet. But I’m also not sure if I’ll know how to recognize
if/when that time comes. I’m just typing out my feelings because I know it
helps, and I don’t want to write them longhand in my paper journal. š
I’m still getting out a bit. I went to the library book sale
on Saturday. My sister and I and the twins had a nice walk on Sunday. I guess
today I just need to let myself feel all the things. Start again tomorrow.
Tomorrow I do have to get out of bed because I go to the dentist first thing.
So there’s that.
I think I will try and get another walk in. I still have 11
miles to go to finish my walking goal for the summer and 3 weeks left to do it,
so I’m still on track. So walking will help.
I should find something besides just “fall” to look forward
to. I’ll have to think about that for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment