Well, today has been a lazy day. Actually, the whole week has been lazy. I went to work, of course, but the rest of the time I’ve been hibernating. We’ve had snow off and on and I love it when I don’t have to drive in it. So I’ve stayed home a bit and yesterday I stocked up on a few groceries and fill my car with gas.
I’ve been reading. Six books in 12 days so far this month. I won’t keep up that pace, but for now, I’m not all that interested in watching tv and since I’m not spending money, I don’t have that much to do indoors. I’ve cooked plenty, made and froze cookie dough, made wassail, put together a puzzle, practiced the piano, hmmm that might be all. LOL I guess I have some crafty type things I could work on. Or I can read. It’s been nice to sit in my library and drink my wassail and just enjoy the snowfall.

No comments:
Post a Comment