Well, the year is almost halfway over and I’m looking at my
book reading goals. So far, I’ve read 39 of 78 books so I’m pretty well on
track. My mood to read new books has really come and gone quite a bit this year
so I actually don’t know if I will hit that goal. I’m feeling a bit ambivalent
about it. Lately, I’ve been reading a lot of web comics and re-reading both
comics and other books.
I’ve read 21 of 41 of my actual reading goal, so I’m doing well in that regard as well. Surprisingly, I have almost completed my non-fiction goal. I’m happy to have discovered my love of non-fiction. It was just a matter of find the right kind of non-fiction. Diverse authors is where I’m struggling. I've got 1 out of 5 there. Then classics and childhood favorites are also lagging behind. Funny, because I thought non-romance would be my hardest to fill and I’m halfway on that one. I’m still enjoying trying to make this goal. It’s been fun to look through my bookshelves to see what catches my mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment