Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Hello February

Birthday shopping month is here! And since I’m still trying to keep my goal of not buying stuff just to have more “stuff” (books, excepted) I don’t really have much I want to buy myself. I do plan on going on a book buying trip to local-ish indie booksellers but I know I won’t buy that many books. I need a new black skirt, but in that case the old one will go. It’s possible I will get myself a new phone. I’m into year 3 with my current and the battery has really started to die quickly. Still undecided on that one. One of my favorite things to buy is bath/body/perfumes but I’m not even in the mood for that right now. My shelves are full and I just don’t want to add more to it.

I have gotten a little bit of my home clutter picked up and took some things (old office chair being one of the things) to be donated. I’d like to keep the momentum going. There are spots that I’ve cleaned up and look so nice right now. I’ve noticed other piles of things that are either out of the way or technically “put up” and I think I’d like to tackle those as well. It’s funny how much lighter I feel with even a little bit of mess gone. So yeah, if I can keep this going for even half the year I’ll save myself some money and be much more in control of the clutter. I’m kind of liking the idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment