Pages

Friday, February 24, 2023

Birthday Month

Wow, this month has flown. Hard to believe it's almost over. I spent a week of it in Charlotte, NC for work. It was a nice trip and Charlotte was in the 60's so it felt like spring. Then I came home to cold and snow storms. Oh well... it is technically still winter. 

I took some time off work around my birthday which was nice. I made it to SL to go to a few book stores. This year I let myself buy anything that even sounded interesting so a few of the books I bought I had never even heard of. 


Then on President's day I was looking at my library and didn't know where to put the new books, and decided I could fit one more of the thin Billy bookshelves from Ikea in there. So my nephew and I made a quick trip to Ikea and I picked it up. I'm very happy with that purchase and now I have empty bookshelf space! Let's see how long it takes me to fill it up.


And the other morning I woke up to have a very pretty view out my window. Fresh fallen snow is really beautiful. Of course, now the wind has blown and its all crusty and gross. But soon to be covered again with fresh snow, if the weather reports are correct. 

I'm planning on a relaxing weekend. I have a few projects I wanted to finish in February so I better get started on them. I'm still not in the mood to spend much money so I don't feel like shopping. I am very happy with my books and impulse bookshelf and I think I'll just stick with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment