I went back to the movie theater for the first time in 2 years. Maybe even a little longer since I didn't go at all in 2020 even before the theaters closed. We saw The Lost City, which was dumb, just like I expected from the previews, and gave me some good laughs. I got to sit in a reclining seat with movie theater popcorn - aka too much butter on the top and nothing at the bottom. It needs to be more evenly coated, IMO.
Still it was so nice. I haven't paid attention to what's coming out in a long time but I guess I'll start again. Movies are one thing I like to do by myself. I mean, it's fun with people too, but I don't have to worry about anything when I'm by myself. I sit where I want, eat what I want, and watch what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment