My mom was dying to get out of town and go somewhere. My sister wanted to join so we waited for this weekend and her family went with us. Basically, we drove up to Star Valley, Wyoming via Bear Lake and came back home through Soda Springs and Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. We stopped plenty of times and found this nice little park in Grover, WY to eat lunch where the kids could play for a while. I have to say it did feel good to get out and Star Valley and some of the other canyons we drove through are really beautiful.
My one little nephew got car sick a few times so he didn’t have such a good time of it. Mom and I had the 2 older kids in the car with us and they are crazy funny sometimes. Plus, we had their walkie talkies with us between the 2 cars. Nothing we did would be funny if you weren’t there but it will make some good memories. I do love road trips and I love my family. They are good people.



No comments:
Post a Comment