Well, I have my next trip picked out. This time I am going by myself with a tour group. To Egypt! It's been on my list since I made it and I've wanted to go there most of my life. Or since I read Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters as a teen. It's also never somewhere I thought I'd go on my own so I'm happy to do this with a group. This will actually be the first time I've ever done an entire trip with a tour group. There are pros and cons to both ways, right? While I do like planning a trip, it is actually really nice to sit back and let someone else do it.
I wanted to go when I saw the dates and itinerary and then when the company opened it up, I hesitated. I wasn't absolutely sure that's where I wanted to go next. But then they got down to 3 spots left and I signed up as fast as I could. I didn't want to be left behind. And now I'm just excited. It's not until early next year so I've got awhile to wait. And up my walking so I'm getting more miles in. I'm not sure how big the pyramids really are, but I know I'll be doing a lot of walking!
Great trip.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com