It’s February so birthday shopping month can officially
begin. I want to get it done early since I scheduled my (hopefully) last oral
surgery for 3 days after my actual birthday and then I’m going to be miserable
and won’t be able to eat anything. I’ve decided on 3 or 4 places to donate some
money and then I think I’m going to buy myself a new bed. It’s time for the old
one to go. I think I’m going to go to a few bookstores with my niece also. I’ve
already gotten myself a few puzzles. The bed is kind of major so I don’t know
that I’ll do too much more but that is definitely plenty.
In other news, after my trip last December I
decided I needed a change in my hairstyle. I didn’t want anything drastic but
still wanted it to be enough different that it was a change. So I grew my bangs
longer, then had my stylist cut more bangs so they go back a little bit
farther. LOL – that was a bit of a shock to get used to, even though it was
what I wanted. Then I kept the layers and cut it back to shoulder length. There
has been some growing pains trying to figure out how to style my bangs but I’m
happy with the change. On days like today where everything worked and I like
the way it looks, I’m so happy I went with it. I have had a few complements,
but I like it and that’s what matters to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment