Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Vacation Dreaming

I think I might have figured out the perfect trip to take this year. It came to me this morning and I’m feeling kind of giddy over the whole thing. It’s kind of been bugging me that I have no vacation plans this year. I mean, I have one week kind of figured out and we want to do a family camping trip but that will be a weekend, at the most.  People at work ask where I’m going this year and so far I’ve said “nowhere”.
And it still might be nowhere, but I now have a specific dream in mind. All I’ve done so far is a quick google search for the time period I need and probable city to fly in and out of. But I think it can be done. I can’t say anything to anyone yet because I don’t want to jinx myself. LOL Well, I did call my mom because she would be up for this one (there would be shopping involved J ) and she is definitely on board. It’s way too early to plan anything for sure. So much in life can change, but now I have lots to dream and think about and later this year I can make it a reality.
It’s a nice change to feel optimistic instead of the winter blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment