I’m still going and got all the workouts in plus some extra
walking. Some days I was really motivated and others it was really hard to even
get started. I read something that said
that it takes 4 weeks for me to notice a difference, 8 weeks for friends and
family, and 12 weeks for everybody else. Well I think I’ve been noticing a
difference. I mean, I feel better for sure. Ha ha… when I’m not stiff and sore.
But I swear there have been just a few slight changes in my body. Sometimes I
think it’s probably wishful thinking and then sometimes I think it’s really
happening. At this point I’m not sure I
will be able to fit into my hiking pants by the end but I’m not giving up hope.
They were loose in Peru so it’s not like I have to get exactly back to where I
was. Plus, I still have time after the 8 weeks of PiYo is over before I go on
my trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment