Friday, November 30, 2012

Scrooge

I might be feeling a little like Scrooge. Before his visitations, of course.  I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday but I just can't seem to work up any enthusiasm for Christmas.

I have no desire to put up my tree and the thought of digging the Christmas decorations out of my closet makes me want to...well, I can't think of what it makes me want to do. I just know I don't want to do it!  I did get out my wreath (I store it in a different closet) and my nativity because it was in easy reach. That may be it for decorating this Christmas.

I have been automatically turning the channel when Christmas music comes on the radio. But I really prefer some of the older, traditional carols to the pop versions of whatever is on the radio.

I've bought most of my Christmas gifts online this year so I don't have to go to the stores.

LOL - I really have felt a little "bah-humbug" lately. Perhaps if we had some snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment