Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2025

Fun Saturday

A while back my nephew asked if I would take him and his sister to see Prince of Egypt at the Hale Center Theater and of course I said yes. We went yesterday to the matinee. They got to my house a bit early so we got down there and went into the biggest Barnes and Noble I’ve ever been in. It’s not too far from the theater and I had no idea it was there. Not that I get down that way very often, but it was fun to see. 

The play was good and I always love how they put on a show in a round theater. It won’t ever be a favorite but still I had a good time. I’m pretty much always up for local theater. After, we went to The Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch/early dinner. I haven’t been to that mall or that restaurant in years. I was amazed at how busy it was. I guess people still do go to some malls? I’m also amazed at how busy that restaurant always is. I mean it’s good, but not the best and it’s expensive. It was a special occasion so I had no problems with going. We all got a specialty drink plus cheesecake so the bill was high. Again, a special occasion but I’m glad that I’m making the effort to save and waste less. It feels good. 

I got to bed at a decent time, but it was the time change so of course I’m dragging today. It’s going to be a lazy Sunday and will hopefully include a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment