This has been a much better day than last year. I miss mom though. But I just got back from a quick road trip to Sedona, AZ and mom would have loved it. Sedona is fun! And so beautiful this time of year. I can’t believe how crowded it was in February, but we were there over a holiday weekend as well. We’ve already decided that it’s a place we’d go back. It was a long drive home but sleeping in my own bed last night made it worth it.
We came home to snow. Finally snow! The sun was really great, but I’m not going to complain about winter hanging on a bit longer. Spring will come. I’ve been running errands and cleaning out my car. Bought myself clearance Valentine’s flowers. Then went to lunch with my sister and niece which was really nice. LOL It’s a good day to turn 50. Don’t know how it happened but happy to be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment