Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Beautiful Day

It’s been such nice weather. My sister and I and the twins got out for a short walk the other evening. The leaves on the mountain trees are starting to change colors. 


Today I went with sisters and some of the kids to Vintage Market Days in Cache Valley. We’ve been a few times before. It’s kind of fun to look around. I bought some cinnamon and sugar dried apples which are very tasty. I also found some cute tea cups and I bought 2 of them. On the way home I got a few new succulents to put in them. If they die, I’ll replace them with air plants. But for now, I have some new additions to my library shelves. 


It was a really nice day to drive through Sardine canyon. The leaves are definitely changing up at that elevation. Plus it was a great temperature for walking around outside. That’s a good thing because I have 2 more miles to go to hit my 75 mile walking challenge and my time period ends tomorrow. I was going to wait until a little later this evening but I think I might put a little sunscreen on and go right now. I only have to walk a mile one way and then back home. I’ve got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment