Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Back Home

After 2 work trips back to back and getting sick for the 2 days in between the trips, I’m so happy to be home. I still have one more work trip this month, but I’m going to enjoy being at home as much as possible. It’s only Thursday, but tonight I’m going to do my typical end of week routine with popcorn and a movie just to get all cozy.

I was just in Las Vegas for a conference, which was not so cozy. So many people! I had a good time with my coworkers and activities, but that most definitely is not my normal scene and I’m so thankful it’s not.




The Sphere was kind of cool, but I have to ask myself why it was needed in the first place? :)





I'm not completely ignorant of pop culture, so I had heard of Diplo but....yeah I'm not one of the cool kids. We had our consultants take us out to dinner and didn't go to the club until around 10:45 (the event was put on for us and was supposed to end at 11:00). We were just going to pop in for a minute. We ended up staying until 11:30, when it actually ended, and it turned out to be pretty fun. Clubs are most definitely not my thing and never have been.

Anyway, I am grateful for all the opportunities my company gives me and I work with great people. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment