Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Reading Goal Update #2

We’re on the downside of September. I’ve had my windows open in the mornings when I’m at home and it’s been so nice. I had moved all my long sleeve shirts, sweaters and cardigans to the back of my closet. I had to go find a cardigan this morning. I love this time of year!!!

I’ve got 13 more books to read for my book goal, and finishing that will also put me at my number of books for the year so I’m doing pretty well there. I haven’t finished any of my categories, but I’m really close. 

  • Nonfiction: 6 of 7 finished
  • Classics: 2 of 3
  • Already Own Paper: 6 of 10
  • Non-romance: 3 of 5
  • Diverse Authors: 3 of 5
  • Already Own Kindle: 5 of 6
  • Childhood Favs: 3 of 5

I have some ideas for October/Halloween reading that would check off a couple more if I go that route. I’ve enjoyed finding some interesting books from diverse authors that I might not normally have read. Plus, it feels so good to have finally read a few books that have been sitting on my shelf for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment