Yesterday, I woke up to basically a blizzard outside. Once it stopped snowing, it was kind of a nice, wet day. My nephew had spent the night so we could keep watching Attack on Titan and we waited until the roads were cleared before I sent him home. So we got the entire of season 1 finished.
Then this morning I woke up to another 5 inches or so. I decided today was a good day to work from home. And maybe file my taxes.
The current view outside my window. And it's still coming down. LOL I'm wondering who prayed the reservoirs would fill up in just one winter? And yet, it's still quite pretty. It truly hasn't gotten warm or dry enough for most signs of spring to show up. Maybe next week? I have a few days off so it would be nice to have a tiny bit of sunshine. Just saying.

No comments:
Post a Comment